Wednesday 27 April 2011

Be funny about HR/L&D = you winning cake. That simple.


I tried convincing myself there is one of my five a day in here. It worked.


I over indulged at the weekend – I hammered through everything in the photo above (with a little help but not as much I would have liked!) and needless to say felt all the worse afterwards.



To try and avoid the temptation of such gluttony again I am going to use this image as motivation but need a suitable phrase/set of words to make it memorable.


If anyone can come up with a caption related to HR, Learning and Development, mentoring or personal development that is witty and relevant to this photo please post a comment or email with your suggestion. Best entry wins – yep, you guessed it – the cake/savoury snack of your choice from the photo delivered to your place of work.


(NB To avoid people meeting the same fate as myself the winning entry will only be allowed one of the three on display – trust me you will not feel better afterwards if you eat anything more than that)


Closing date for entries is 16.00 (GMT) on Wednesday 4th May. Look forward to some sweet entries!


A pun too far? Now that’s blogging gluttony in action for you

No comments:

Post a Comment